Thursday 10 March 2011

Welcome to my new blog !!

Phew!  Finally finished the copying of my blog from Lotus Notes based, into Google.


Recently, I have moved my mail from Hotmail to Gmail, which worked very well.  My mail from Hotmail is simply forwarded into Gmail, so I am getting through to people who still have my old Hotmail address, as and when I receive mails.

As for the reason to move to Google Blogger.... well, it is simply an access isue.  The thing I love about the "cloud" and specifically Google, is that I can access it from anywhere at anytime.  This includes my android phone and tablet.  I have a single sign-on with my google account and I can access all my documents, pictures, mail, contacts, calendar.... and now all my blog posts.

More on google later...

No comments:

Post a Comment